- Certified Life Coach Training, Centre for Applied Neuroscience
- Kids & Family Yoga Teacher Training, Rainbow Kids Yoga
- 200-hour certified Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training (incl. Kundalini Meditation), Awaken Love with Hillary Faye
- BSc Honours Psychology, McMaster University
- PLUS additional knowledge and skills from my participation in many workshops in holistic health, healing arts, conscious relating & communication skills
Although I’ve spent most of my life working in a ‘’helping’’ profession, it was only after a series of really difficult, painful life experiences, that I decided to dive deeper, and take my life and career in a new direction. I realized that I had more strength – more courage, more resilience than I ever could have imagined. Challenges in life can also be incredible opportunities to move through fear, and our false beliefs of what we can and cannot do. We learn from these experiences, and that can include learning how to choose the way in which they shape us.
Some people may think that as a Life Coach, I am an expert in Life, and that my life should be perfect. This is not the case. I have struggled, made mistakes, and I have suffered loss. I think of life as I do yoga, as a practice. It is a continual learning process where we may acquire wisdom and insight, and develop our intuition, but this journey is not a path to perfection, nor is there any one specific path that any one person is meant to take. Can you let go of your attachment to the idea of a perfect life and what that looks like, and instead go deep within yourself, to discover and learn to love your true self, finding the peace and happiness that comes from within, and from the living of a good life?